Corporate Social Responsibility is the ethical behavior of the organization toward the welfare of the society. The corporate companies have realized that apart from growing their business it is crucial to build sustainable and trustworthy relationship with the society at large. Though India grows economically the socio economic problems like illiteracy, poverty, lack of healthcare are still existing prominently and the government is having only limited resources to overcome these challenges. This has led many businesses to serve the Indian society through CSR programs.
Foundation for CSR @ Redington focuses on health and healthy living and work on the following:
- Provide medical check-up and treatment for the people of rural areas and improve the health of less privileged people.
- Support in restoring the vision of visually challenged people all over India especially people from economically weaker society.
- Organize health camps.
- Prevent and treat communicable diseases like tuberculosis, malaria.
- Promote awareness about various health issues and provide health services.
- Support rehabilitate persons with disabilities.